Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gordon Ramsay I Didn Quot T Do It Mum

Gordon Ramsay

All my family are here as well, he said apparently. Gordon also mentioned the press stories on a mattress to be delivered to his home south of London. Gordon Ramsay has denied his alleged affair during a cooking show live. Gordon is due to the film Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live tonight (Friday) per channel. I had a mattress arriving this week, everyone thought it was because I had to sleep in the basement. u003cDIV id u003dadDiv u003e function () u003c/DIV u003e function () Mattress, mistress, mattress, a load of B! he said. My mom is here tonight so I m on my best behavior, ooh la la! Oh you f. The fouled-mouth chef appeared on stage at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham and made jokes about his bad week, reports the Daily Mirror. I did not t do it Mum, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home